Branding for Results - Part III
May 17, 2011
In summary your advertising campaign
- Must be linked to sales
- Must be exciting to the target market or consumer to draw them in
- Must look at exciting ways and be different from others
- Must give value to both consumers or clients and your own company.
Some questions to guide you
- How can my campaign be exciting to the consumer ?
- Can I leverage with others to reduce my own cost and make my campaign more exciting?
- How are the sales going to be generated? is it through increasing walks to my outlets or actual product purchases? or are there other ways?
- What is my main objective of this campaign and how am I going to measure a clear return on investment?
a. Is it through number of walks ins converted? or
b. Is it through product purchases linked to a contest
c. Is it to leverage with another popular product and associate my company with it ?
d. Is it to create word of mouth which will eventually result in sales